Having trouble connecting your Gen 2 Tovala Oven to WiFi? Try these troubleshooting tips.
- Make sure you are using the most up-to-date version of the Tovala App to set up your oven.
- Make sure you have your phone's Bluetooth turned on.
- Make sure you entered your WiFi network's password correctly. Typos happen to the best of us!
- Make sure you're connecting to a 2.4GHz WiFi network. Your Tovala Oven can only connect to a 2.4GHz network, not a 5GHz network.
- Make sure you're within Bluetooth range of your oven. Being within a few feet of your oven is best.
- If you do have your phone's Bluetooth on, selected the correct WiFi network, and entered the correct password, then try turning your phone's Bluetooth off and back on again before going through the WiFi setup process.
- Trying to connect to a hotspot and not seeing it show up as a WiFi network to connect to?
- Turn off and then back on your hotspot.
- Unplug then replug your oven and go through the setup process.
- This resets things and can sometimes help your oven find your hotspot.
- Not sure if your oven has its Bluetooth turned on and is actively searching for a WiFi network to connect to?
- Look in the list of suggested devices that shows up and see if one is named Tovala-####. The oven you're trying to sync will show the same "####" on its middle display screen.
- If your oven is NOT connected to WiFi, it will always have its Bluetooth turned on and be actively "searching" for a WiFi network.
Still having trouble connecting your oven to WiFi?
Contact Customer Support by chatting into the pop-up chat window at tovala.com.