1. You pick your Tovala Meals.
- You pick your meals by Wednesday at 6 p.m. CT. These meals will arrive the next week.
- If you’d rather not pick meals yourself, we’ll pick them for you when you have not paused your meal deliveries or skipped a week of meals. We'll pick meals for you based on which are most popular.
2. You receive your Tovala Meals.
- Tovala Meals will arrive the week after you finalize your meals. Depending on where you live, this means receiving meals on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday of the following week.
- You don’t have to be home when your meals arrive. Your meals will stay fresh in their packaging as long as the ice packs are still frozen and your meals are still cold.
3. You enjoy 'em.
While you're selecting meals, here's what we're up to:
- Ordering fresh ingredients: We order all the fresh proteins and produce we’ll need to put together your meals.
- Preparing meals: Once we receive these fresh ingredients at our meal prep facility, the meal prepping begins. This is a process that involves portioning food, creating marinades, marinating meats, making sauces, and more.